Having a dinner party? Really want to impress your guests?
This is the recipe for you! Not only do they look AMAZING, they're super delicious AND healthy!
- 3 small pumpkins
- 1 cup brown rice
- ½ cup quinoa
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- Recipe serves 3.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cut the tops off the pumpkins and scoop out the middle.
- Roast the pumpkins for 30 minutes, until soft and brown.
- While the pumpkin is roasting, boil the rice and quinoa until cooked and then drain the water out of the pot.
- Add the rice and quinoa back to the pot along with the rest of the ingredients and combine.
- Stuff the pumpkins with the filling
- Drizzle with tahini and enjoy.
Recipe by Jess (@_happyherbivore), featured in our Autumn Box Wellness Magazine