One of our favourite ways to enjoy a summer afternoon is spending quality time with our friends or family with a refreshing drink in hand.
In this recipe, which featured in our RY Summer Magazine, you won't have to squeeze apples or grate fresh ginger to get the natural flavour in these virgin mojitos.
With the addition of the Nexba Apple Pear and Ginger Kombucha, which is one of the flavours that featured in our Summer Box, all the hard work has been done for you!
1 cup Nexba Green Apple and Ginger Switchel (live sparkling probiotic)
1 handful fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp lime juice
2 handfuls ice cubes
Lime wedges, to garnish
1. Combine all ingredients (except ice) in cocktail shaker and
muddle using a wooden spoon.
2. Divide ice cubes between two glasses and then pour over the
apple and ginger virgin mojito.
3. Garnish with lime wedges and additional mint leaves.
This recipe has big taste with even bigger health benefits!
If you didn't already know Kombucha is amazing for our gut health! Here are some juicy insights about Nexba...
● Their drinks contain zero sugar.
● There are no artificial ingredients.
● It's vegan friendly.
● There are 500 million live probiotics (bacillus coagulans) per bottle!
Made using 100% natural oolong tea leaves, live Scoby and brewed for 40
days, the Nexba Kombucha's creates a tantalising dance for your taste buds (and your gut buddies) to enjoy!
If you would like to learn more about Nexba or check out their range head to their website: https://www.nexba.com/