Nothing beats pancakes on a Sunday morning, right?!
This pancake recipe is super simple, you can easily whip some up and indulge yourself in this ~guilt free~ treat...
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Olive oil, butter or coconut oil for frying
- Fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream or coconut yoghurt (DF)
- Pure maple syrup
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, mix well.
- Heat a medium size fry pan on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Place 1/2 tsp of olive or coconut oil into the fry pan.
- Place mixture into the frying pan, about a tablespoon of mixture per pancake.
- Flip once you start to see bubbles forming across the top (around 2 minutes).
- Cook for a further 1 minute.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for each pancake.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with fresh strawberries, cream and pure maple syrup.
Makes 10 (small pancakes)
Recipe by Mikaela (fluentinveg), featured in our Autumn Wellness Mag